A little about me. My name is Tiffany. I grew up in Georgia, starting out as a shy nerd and growing up to be a talkative one. I have always loved drawing, writing, and listening to people. When applying to college, I decided to choose a Psychology career over pursuit of an animation career, though art will always be a treasured part of my life. I got involved in a lot of neat neuroscience research, but decided I was tired of working in rat labs. I wanted to work with the people I had set out to help in the first place. So here I am, working towards a career in Clinical Psychology, and hopefully one day, teaching in a university.
I love many things, but the things that top the list are:
- Talking to people. You can learn the coolest things by just talking to people.
- Japanese animation (anime). Ever since 3rd grade when I watched Pokemon and Sailor Moon, I’ve been captivated by the themes and artistic style. I love to draw in this style too.
- Psychology. Emotions and cognitions have fascinated me since I was little.
- Science and research, especially in the biological sciences.
- Reggaeton! Pitbull’s gotta be my favorite artist in this genre.
- Zumba. I don’t get around to it much anymore, but I love the fact that it’s fun and good for you.
- …and of course, exploring. Whether it be in my own city or abroad, there’s nothing cooler than uncovering the well-kept secrets of the world!